ListWise

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The People Have Spoken

Just like any spineless politician during an election year, I was swayed by the latest poll results. I studied the data and listened to informed opinion, but in the end I caved after the latest poll was released and I did what most people wanted. Regardless of whether it was the right thing to do, the tree came down.

Overwhelming Support


Honestly, it was the right thing to do. It just so happens that this time The People were right. I think the front of the house will be much better for it’s demise. I was able to scrape the rest of the shingles today, and tomorrow I’ll putty and maybe start to sand the first story horizontal siding. If all goes will I may start to primer on Saturday, which in reality means Sunday or Monday.

All Gone


Back From Whence It Came


Tomorrow: The Gutter People

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I didn't get to vote, but I agree. You can plant another tree in a better spot now.

Anonymous said...

Great, well done. And now it doesn't detract from the beauty of that electrickery meter on the outside wall.

Anonymous said...

i think this is a good choice, and not just for your safety or for the finish on the house. you can landscape later.

Eric V. Kirk said...

Awwwwwww!!!