ListWise

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Gonna Fly Now

Ba na daaaa, ba na da na daaaaa
Ba na daaaa, ba na da na daaaaa
Ba na da da na da na daaa daaa….daaaaa

(Close up of me jogging in place on my front porch. My arms up over my head with a heat gun in one hand and a scraper in the other. Celebrating that I finished scarping paint in the kitchen)

(Music picks up in the background as the image moves up and back to pick up the whole house)
(Now the chorus comes in as I pump the air with my fists)

Trying hard now
it's so hard now
trying hard now

Getting strong now
won't be long now
getting strong now

Gonna fly now
flying high now
gonna fly, fly, fly...

(Eat your heart out Sylvester Stalone)

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I know this feeling well- I myself felt like doing the arm pumping "Yea!!!" this morning having finished tiling yesterday.

way to go Grex!